Monday, September 20, 2010

Go on a cruise for your next vacation

One of the best things I like to go on a cruise is the opportunity to have a taste of many different places is a place where there are a whole week to meet.

Take for example my recent cruise to the southern Caribbean. We started flying from Philadelphia to San Juan, Puerto Rico. I was pleasantly surprised to San Juan. We were there one day and a half before we sailed, but San Juan is definitely a place I would go for a longPeriod. The weather was ninety degrees in January and people in our hotel were great.

So we set sail on a Royal Caribbean cruise and our first stop was Aruba. On Aruba, we have an off-road jeep tour. It 'was pretty cool, but a little' expensive I thought, what the hell I'm on vacation right? Unfortunately for me, the natural bridge collapsed last year I got to see me all, was a heap of ruins. Although I love Aruba, I do not think it would be a place to spend the area week. My friends liked it at all, but are, in fact, that when it is their honeymoon.

Our next stop was Curacao. We spent time in an aquatic preserve zoo type of thing. I forgot the name of it was from the top of my head, but it's a pretty great experience. You need all kinds of different marine life, and shovel in hand to snorkel and feed on squid.

If you are more adventurous you can feed sharks and sea turtlesThese were fenced on both sides of you. It 'was a great experience, definitely one I would recommend, but since our stay in Curacao was limited, it is difficult to say if I go back for a week or less.

Last stop was the island of St. Thomas. We have taken an overpriced taxi ride Meaghan's Bay where you pay $ 3.00 on one of the ten best beaches in the world living. Yes, I can say it was very nice, but top ten? I could see many other beaches around the world beforeI do my thesis of the top ten.

We were in St. Thomas for the day, but with the ongoing agitation by the locals to buy their crap, felt like we were there for a month. You should pay me, and I mean a lot of money to go there for a week. It 's just not worth it. But I feel that St. John's incredible is what could be achieved by St. Thomas. So when I return to St. Thomas in St. John's, I probably would have, instead of the head.

Cruisinggives you the opportunity to try different places before him or risk the one where you could put a bad time for seven days. If you have not gone on a cruise, I would recommend highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment